I honestly think $1500 is a bargain. Depending how much do you need to sell, I would try to get around $2000. Craigslist can be very good or very bad, there is no telling. It is just a matter of patience.
Javier. On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Blacketier <[email protected]> wrote: > thanks for the help, I am frustrated with Craigslist right now. seems like > you always get the bottom feeders, some guy talked to me for 4 days then > only offered me $1000.00. I came down to $1500.00 for him but he still low > balled me. I was just thinking i was getting my personal values involved by > by offering a high price for it but i still feel its worth $1500.00 even > though it has such high mileage but its been well taken care of. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
