I agree with what's been shared. It's still summer and we're in California so the bike can command a higher price than the KBB if it runs as good as it looks. The 50k miles shouldn't be an issue as long as it runs well. Unless you are in a "must sell fast" mode, I'd say $2500 would be a price that both parties could feel good about. From the photos, the only thing missing seems to be a Corbin seat. That is a nice looking Nighthawk!
When I sell on CL, I don't post my phone number but ask those that are interested to email me with a special word in the Subject line of the email along with their contact # for me to call back and/or ask any questions. I figure if someone is that interested, they'll go through that extra step. I do hope circumstances change for you and you keep your Nighthawk. After all, where else can you get a sweet looking bike like yours for what you'll sell it for? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
