Then ride first and when it's revving high adjust idle. Sounds like carbs need cleaning
Sent from my iPad > On Sep 18, 2014, at 8:02 AM, DoomSmt <[email protected]> wrote: > > Yes the choke is off. I can't get it to rev up as described with out riding > it a bit. I'll start it up and wait. I have waited 15-20 minutes adjusting > the choke slowly and it idles comfortably at around 1100-1200 after the choke > is all the way off. > ??? > I'll just wait longer and see what happens. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
