Thanks Kurt. I've worked on bicycles for years so cable adjustments aren't 
completely new territory, but my Clymer doesn't tell me a whole lot about it. 
It does say I need 2-6mm of free play, which I have. The throttle grip rotates 
freely. I have watched the carbs while rolling the throttle and it appears 
responsive. When not engaged, both cables have just a bit of slack. Is there 
any other way to know if the throttle cable could be causing my problem? 
I just realized what you meant by "tightened to the tight end of the spec." 
From what I have explained, do you still think this could be it? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to