Thanks, Joey, aka God's Gift to Women (for a brief moment.)

I don't really think I was going too fast - a good rider could have easily
made it through that curve. But, I was going too fast for me (obviously) at
this stage. Someday, making a curve that tight will hopefully be second
nature. I watched a video on youtube of a rider on a curve who ends up
hitting a fire truck head on because he keeps steering right to go right,
causing the bike to stand up and drift further left. The guy survived, but
it's a pretty chilling video. Anyway, that's exactly what I did, only in
much luckier circumstances - and going the other way.