Hey crew!
So here is an issue I've been having  - I start the bike (it's 50 degrees
outside in NYC now). The bike starts with choke open, I let it run a bit
(1-2min) at 2300rpm, then I close the choke and it idles ok at 1200rph.
After a few minutes I try to go in 1st gear and the bike just stalls when I
try to give it a bit of throttle.
However, after I let it warm up for more then 5 min, it rides fine. Since
this is my first bike and I got it during the hot summer months, this
behavior is still pretty foreign to me and I want to make sure that this is
normal.
Please let me know if and what I need to do to make sure the bike is ok.
Sincerely,
Jenya