Hello,

while investigating about the appropriate markup to be used for easily
creating bunch of slide-presentations (reveal.js), I’ve decided to
prepare them in org-mode since I’m already using it for other purposes.

Then I’ve discovered there are some possibilities to use org-mode for
Nikola posts. However, afaict, there are two different routes:

1) by using Nikola plugin (https://plugins.getnikola.com/#orgmode) which
directly compiles *.org files and

2) ox-nikola (https://github.com/masayuko/ox-nikola) — exported
mechanism within Org-mode itself which can convert *.org file into
*.rst.

So, my gut feeling tells me that the 2nd method might be preferrable,
but still asking here to get advice from Nikola using writing their
posts in org-mode?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is