Howard, why are you using WEP?  WEP is totally broken and can now be cracked
within 60 seconds!  Please, please, please use WPA.
In this installation, if they need two wireless networks, why not just set
up one with WPA encryption called "Private_Network" and another one using no
encryption (on a different channel, called "Public_Network".   If you're
going to offer people free wifi, they won't care about cracking into another
SSID that they can see.  Furthermore, if you're using a good security
algorithm (WPA and not WEP), then they won't be able to break into it,
except for brute force and if you use a good password, that will be
"virtually" impossible.

Chris