And perfect timing.  If you don't like WD, heres another option on sale.
Seagate drive.  Have 0 experience with these, just saw them on sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-External-Desktop-Storage-Photography/dp/B01HD6ZLQ6

--
-Kevin

"You can't turn a pig into a thoroughbred,
but if you spend enough time and money,
you sure can make a mighty fast pig"