Kevin Hoctor wrote:

> Lance,
>
> The user-defined smart buckets will simply give you the ability to set
> your own predicate for a search. This predicate builder will be
> transaction centric though.

I see, smart buckets will basically be a shortcut for searching.

I'm sure many users will find this helpful (especially for tax or
business-related transactions) but for me, it probably won't be worth
sacrificing the screen real estate in the bucket list when I can
recreate any smart bucket on the fly with a quick search. I guess I'll
have to wait and see how it works.

One question though: what (if any) number will be displayed next to
these smart buckets? Will it be the total number of transactions
meeting that criteria (similar to how the built-in smart buckets work)
or will it be the total amount of the transactions (similar to how the
account "buckets" work)? I can see both being useful depending on the
bucket.

Thanks,
Lance