Hi Kevin-

Thanks for the tip.  It does not seem to work for me, though.  The sum
given, as well as the figure for the reconciled sum, is some
astronomical numbers, which do not match each other, so perhaps that
is the total outflows from all accounts since the beginning?  It does
have a bucket balance figure which is correct.  When I click on an
individual account without clicking the transactions, the balance
given at the bottom of the screen appears to be correct, but the
reconciled balance is once again a large negative number, which
appears to be the entire outflows from that account.

Any ideas on what this is about?

Anita