Karen,

I just pay a flat amount each month to eliminate my credit card debt.
If you carry a balance, it's nearly impossible to separate principal
from interest because interest is charged on interest.

I don't use my cards anymore so all I care about is paying it off.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
http://nothirst.com