On 13/01/16 13:58, Parag Nemade wrote:

Yes you are right. The guidelines are not clear. I am not sure if
someone removed EPEL7 specific information but as of these days I am
not able to find that information in the nodejs packaging guidelines.
Therefore, I started adding dependency generator, expanded macro to
epel7 as well. The problem I found is that if I use that macro and
build the package then only srpm will appear in epel srpm repository
and corresponding binary noarch rpm will not get composed in
repository at all.

See this ticket https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6323

That ticket is about EPEL6 though, where the macro isn't defined!

I don't have an EPEL7 machine to check, but does it not have a redhat-rpm-config that contains /usr/lib/rpm/macros.d/macros.nodejs-srpm which defines the nodejs_arches macro?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/