codeconsole commented on PR #16414:
URL: https://github.com/apache/grails-core/pull/16414#issuecomment-5962956055

   @jdaugherty It's not a question of groovy vs java.  It's a question of valid 
syntax.   All your examples don't work inside a basic browser console.   Why 
would you want to allow `{"x":TRUE}` ?
   
   
   Of course I can articulate why we should change, I was just quickly 
commenting on your comparison.  All I was mentioning was Spring Boot 4 went 
pure Jackson 3.   If we are going to leverage and supplement Spring Boot, we 
probably shouldn't add inconsistencies that basically just introduce bugs 
downstream. 
   
   Why would you ever send `{"x":TRUE}`?  what is going to read that?    What 
is going to send that?   I can only think of 1 thing, a bot you don't want 
scraping your site anyhow.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to