HesandaLiyanage commented on PR #3193:
URL: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/3193#issuecomment-5779225245

   > @HesandaLiyanage I see you being a student in your github profile.
   > 
   > Would you be interested in a Google Summer of Code with the ASF James 
project ? If this is meaningful for you we could keep going on the S3 
compaction stuff and plan eventually S3 GC / compaction implemented as Apache 
Spark jobs (for instance). I think the timing is not bad for 2027, though I 
recognize I do not have the precise schedule in mind.
   
   
   Yes, absolutely! I would love to participate in Google Summer of Code with 
James project.
   
   Taking on S3 compaction and exploring large-scale S3 GC/compaction with 
Apache Spark sounds like a fantastic project, and I'd be honored to work on it 
with you and the community.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to