chibenwa commented on PR #3193:
URL: https://github.com/apache/james-project/pull/3193#issuecomment-5775035819

   Thanks for all the fixes.
   
   That's a major changeset. I really woupd support (out of the CI) **Property 
Based Testing** for this so that we can develop confidence on it. ( 
https://www.scalatest.org/user_guide/property_based_testing for instance ) it 
should be able to generate large set of object within a generation, perform 
compact and delete in random manner under various profiles (delete heavy or 
not) and ensure along several runs that 1- count of object derease in a 
predicable fashion and 2- no dead references are created.
   
   The review is massive, and I do not want to delegate this to an AI, I'll try 
to cover a review of this by the end of the week.
   
   Cheers,
   
   Benoit


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to