On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:41:36 -0800, Carl Worth <cwo...@cworth.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure how to make sure that I also get that when doing a reply
> within notmuch. Keith, I think you worked this out, right? What did you
> do?

; sign messages by default
(defun my-notmuch-message-mode-hook()
  (if (buffer-modified-p)
      (mml-secure-message-sign)))

(add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'my-notmuch-message-mode-hook)
(add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'my-notmuch-message-mode-hook)

The message-setup-hook is called for new messages, the message-mode-hook
is called for both; the hack is to check for the reply case by looking
to see if the buffer has been modified as the message mode hook gets
called on an empty buffer in the new message case.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com