On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:09:48 +0000, Darren McGuicken
<mailing-notm...@fernseed.info> wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:02:41 -0800, Jameson Rollins
> <jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> > > Can we pass the decrypted text to message mode on a reply?
> > Yeah, some folks pointed this out on #notmuch this morning.  The
> > decryption is only happening in notmuch-show, but we need to do it in
> > notmuch-reply as well for the decrypted text to show up in the reply.
> > I'm working on it now.
>
> Great news, thanks!

Thanks for the feedback!

> Also: another confirmation for the revoked/expired key behaviour.  Emacs
> UI just reports:
>
>   json-read-string: Wrong type argument: characterp, :json-eof
>
> Let me know if you need any samples of misbehaving mails.

Yeah, I've found some emails that are doing this as well.  I'm looking
in to what we can do to mitigate the problem, which I think is
ultimately a problem in GMime.  The json output should not be breaking,
though, so that I will definitely fix.

jamie.