On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:42:38 +0000, Darren McGuicken
<mailing-notm...@fernseed.info> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:18:45 -0800, Jameson Rollins
> <jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> > Please test and provide feedback.  I would really like to see this
> > series merged into the mainline for the next release, if at all
> > possible.
>
> Fan.  Tastic.  Thanks so much for this, incredible work!

Thanks!  I hope people find it useful.

> Grabbed and testing now, the only slight niggle I see is that when I
> reply to an encrypted mail I still get:
>
>   On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:17:45 +0000, Someone <foo@bar> wrote:
>   Non-text part: application/pgp-encrypted
>   Non-text part: application/octet-stream
>
> Can we pass the decrypted text to message mode on a reply?

Yeah, some folks pointed this out on #notmuch this morning.  The
decryption is only happening in notmuch-show, but we need to do it in
notmuch-reply as well for the decrypted text to show up in the reply.
I'm working on it now.

jamie.