On Fri,  3 Jun 2011 10:01:06 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins
<jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> This was a minor oversite in checking of part type when outputing
> content raw.  This was causing gmime was to throw an exception to
> stderr.

I'm finding it perplexing that this patch still hasn't been applied,
considering how small it is and that it fixes a real bug.  Isn't anyone
else experiencing this same issue?  I would really like to hear either
way, if people either are or are *not* experiencing this issue.

To reiterate, this bug can be triggered very simply with the following
command:

$ notmuch show --part=1 --format=raw id:"87wrgccedd....@yoom.home.cworth.org"
>/dev/null

Please do let me know want you find.