Hello everybody,

I have NOX running at my host pc and two openvswitch switches running on two
different VirtualBox virtual machines. I created a bridge between the two
VMs and set NOX as controller of this bridge.

At my host, I run "./nox_core -v -i ptcp:2525 monitoring pyswitch" and
"./nox-gui". The NOX GUI shows the two VMs but don't link than, even when I
am pinging one another. When I look at the terminal, I see this:
root@meier:~/nox/src# ./nox-gui.py
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL3 QMYSQL
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open

I think that maybe that's why NOX GUI doesn't show links between switches
and no debugging messages. If I click "component" button, it shows a list
without any components..

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

-