I'm gonna check this solution tomorrow when I get back to work.. =)

I did add discovery to NOX command line and links did not show up =(

I am using openvswitch v1.2.1.. Maybe it's some type of incompatibility?
Anyway, I am going to install original openflow as well in order to check if
links show up or not. If it does, I will talk to openvswitch people to solve
this problem.

STP and Flowtracer I will check tomorrow too.

Thanks!

PS: Kyriakos, jump in here!! hehe