I had a vague memory about components, so I looked it up.  Maybe this applies?
http://noxrepo.org/pipermail/nox-dev/2011-August/007951.html

For links -- did you add "discovery" to your NOX commandline?

STP and Flowtracer... I am not sure if these are implemented.  You might take a
glance at the code to see if you can tell.  I'm not an expert in the GUI.
Maybe Kyriakos can jump in here. :)

-- Murphy