+1

- tried the MSI and confirmed that worked for VS and the integration tests
passed
- uninstalled, reset the GAC
- built from source, confirmed that could be installed in VS and that the
integration tests passed

The license and notices look good to me.

The only major issue I've noticed is the documentation is not updated with the
new group ID. I suggest we can change that on trunk and deploy it into the
1.4.0 location instead - it isn't included in the release anyway.

Also, the main site seems to have already been updated to 1.4.0 (though with
the old version links) - we need to make sure that is fixed up properly after
the release is out.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter