Hi All,

 +1 for 1.4.0-incubating

 I've deployed the latest documentation containing the updated groupIds for
the plugins.

 I also created an issue with regards to packaging of the sources
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-429

 As of now, here's the tally of votes:

 +1 (2 binding votes)

 +1 (3 non-binding votes)

 We still need one more binding vote, so we could open a [VOTE] in
@general.

 For those who haven't casted theirs, please do VOTE.

 Thanks,

 liit