+1, I was able to successfully install NPanday using the vsinstaller plugin
and was able to build a simple project. Also verified the checksums and
signatures.

There's still the problem with getting the .bz2 sources though, I think it's
the same problem encountered in the previous release (bug was filed in
Archiva) during the repository merge to people.apache. We would have to
delete those artifacts again in order to successfully merge the artifacts in
the staging repo once the release is approved. I think it was suggested in
the previous release attempt to just have a .zip of the sources instead of
having multiple packages of it (currently, .tar.gz, .bz2 and .zip).

Also, I think it should be highlighted in the documentation (and probably in
the release announcement too) that the groupIds of the plugins have changed
in this release, so that existing users would know immediately and update
their POMs.

Thanks,
Deng