On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:44 AM, Adelita Padilla <apadi...@maestrodev.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that NPanday-1.4.0-incubating is available and ready
> for your testing and voting.

On the user list someone was trying to download the 1.4.0-incubating
release, which isn't available yet (until the vote finishes
successfully.)

I wondered where they got the link, and it seems that the website has
already been updated saying 1.4.0-incubating is available as of May 6.
 That's not correct, it should have the date of the release
announcement when it happens, not the start of the vote.

http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/

(Not a huge deal at this point since it goes to a download page that
doesn't work, and the vote is almost finished anyway.  We can just fix
the date when it's known.)

--
Wendy