My deepest sympathies to Melinda's family & friends. Words are hard to put
together - while reading her story I relived my near fatal crash in 2005  -
brakes went - skidded into a busy highway... I started crying when I read
the news article... thought about how I felt then, how upbeat & funny her
words were to the NPNY family. I pray she didn't suffer much. Sorry I'm
rambling. I'm thankful she was in Florida doing what she loved most. Too
sad that she didn't make the show. She sounded like a really sweet person -
enjoyed her commentaries on NPNY - will miss her.
June

              JWPrimous
              <chitowngeneratio
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                        npny@lists.panix.com
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]         "chitowngeneration@yahoogroups.com"
              panix.com                 <chitowngeneration@yahoogroups.com>
                                        ,
                                        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        om"
              Mon 02/05/2007            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              11:42 AM                  om>
                                                                    Subject
                                        Re: NPNY: Re: R.I.P. Melinda aka
              Please respond to         Nena luvsexy747 (fwd)
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     com

So very sorry to hear this...my condolence to her family

Derek Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   I got this article from a friend
of the family

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070201/NEWS/702010568/1004/NEWS08

Published Thursday, February 1, 2007
Thursday, February 1, 2007

Winter Haven Woman, 35, Dies In Car Crash
A 35-year-old Winter Haven woman was killed in an early morning crash
Wednesday, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Malinda A. Rodriguez-Lima was declared dead at the scene of the crash at
the intersection of Mamouth Grove Road and Masterpiece Road in Lake Wales,
the FHP said.

Rodriguez-Lima was driving her 1999 Oldsmobile sedan west on Mamouth Road
and 25-year-old Sienna M. Wilkinson's 2000 Nissan was headed north on
Masterpiece Road when the Oldsmobile failed to stop at the stop sign, said
the FHP.

The Oldsmobile drove into the intersection and the path of the Nissan
shortly after 1 a.m., the FHP said.

The Nissan collided with the driver's side of the Oldsmobile, the FHP
said.

Wilkinson was taken to Lake Wales Medical Center with minor injuries, the
FHP said.

Derek
NeW NeW PoWeR NeW YoRk
WwW.NpNy.Org