  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Damian, Glenn H
  Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 10:12 AM
  To: npsoserv@lists.uoregon.edu
  Subject: RE: [NPSO]: What data do you plan to collect?

  The New Mexico survey includes students with significant intellectual and
cognitive disabilities through the facilitation of interviewers who have
expertise in working with people with severe disabilities.  In instances
where formers students are not able to answer questions, parents/ guardians
are asked to assist in completing the questions.

  Glenn Damian