The simple-rtp example uses the "multicast on" option so I'd rather stick to
a multicast protocol for now.

With ADMR one node can send RTP packets to nodes that belong to one
multicast group but each one of them
sends RTCP packets to that node (unicast), while with PUMA the nodes send
RTCP packets to a multicast group address?