Thanx a lot for the zip file and your help!

I tried to compile it but it gave me errors like this:

aodv/aodv.o: In function `AODV::command(int, char const* const*)':
aodv.cc:(.text+0xcd): undefined reference to
`GroupHelloTimer::handle(Event*)'
aodv.cc:(.text+0x2c9): undefined reference to `aodv_mtable::mt_lookup(int)'
aodv.cc:(.text+0x2ea): undefined reference to `aodv_mtable::mt_add(int)'
aodv.cc:(.text+0x350): undefined reference to `AODV::sendMRQ(aodv_mt_entry*,
unsigned char)'

Version 2.31 works fine without maodv so there must be sth wrong with c++
stuff and its linkage.