I'm sorry we have not gotten to looking at PocketSoap yet - we're
working on a new release. Since PocketSoap is not an NS Basic product,
looking at it will have to wait for that. OTOH, we have some cool stuff
in the new release that will help a lot of people.

As for IP*Works, have you contacted nSoftware for a key?
<http://www.nsbasic.com/ce/info/BigRedToolbox/ipworks.htm>

Special Offer for NS Basic/CE users

NSoftware have generously agreed to provide the Pocket PC version of
these ActiveX controls to NS Basic/CE users at no charge. To get them,
use this link: http://www.nsoftware.com/promo/nsbasic/.