No I do not - curiousity sattisfied? My thoughts and concerns lie with
   the ridicule facing Northumbrian piping and the child herself as a
   consequence of publicity and unheeded advice.

   > Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:05:00 +0200
   > To: nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu
   > From: i...@gretton-willems.com
   > Subject: [NSP] Re: Re:
   >

   > Just a tiny question, Lisa. You don't happen to have a child of your
   own who
   > enters NSP competitions, do you? Just curious.
   >
   > Cheers,
   >
   > Paul Gretton

   Schofield

   [1]http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2009/04/11/

   --

   > > > References
   > > >
   > > > 1.

   http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2009/04/11/sch
   > oolgirl-piper-jessica-a-star-in-the-making-61634-23362451/
   > > > 2. http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/
   > > >

   > > > To get on or off this list see list information at
   > > > http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

   > Windows Live Messenger just got better. [1]Find out more! --
   >
   > References
   >
   > 1. http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665230/direct/01/

   Share your photos with Windows Live Photos Free. [1]Try it Now! --