Hi Julia,

Margaret has spellt it out perfectly for you.?? My "Word"? and "Open Office"
have all of the accents for the vowels but I have not found a way to access
them for e-mail.? Incidently, the area from which the tune comes, Dalarna, has
the stress on the first syllable.

Do you have the book? "12 Latar for 2 eller 3 fioler"?(i.e. arranged for 2 or 3
fiddles) ??? Published by S-K Gehrmans Musikforlag.?? Box 6oo5?, S - 102? 31?
Stockholm.?? tel:? (46) 86 100 610???? or...@gehrmans.se????

All of the tunes are delightful, some of them lie well on the small pipes
although several of them use the lower notes of the violin, especially in the 2
lower voices.?? We? play??them with Scandinavian friends, and dance to the
tunes with the local Scandinavian folk dance group.?? Incidently, the
"Ganglats" are definitely "Walking Music" .???Years ago,?when I was in UK I
took 3 of the tunes, including the "Ganglat fran Appelbo" ?along to a session
at the Sun Inn, and? talked a bit about this "Walking Music", however, as soon
as the tune had been played a couple of times, someone said, "Oh, we know this
tune, we call it the "Appleblossom Polka"?and we play it like this," ?and
promptly galloped through it.

Regards,

Sheila