That's a 'no' for me Marcus - unfortunately.

JT

  _____

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Tuesday, 21 April 2009 2:10 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: [NSWolves]

Steve, at current count there are 28 people who have said they are
attending.  The following five people are still showing as "Maybe" on my
list:

- Raymond Orr

- Paul Taylor (x2)

- Jeremy Tonks

- Alex Fitzsimmons (QLD)

If any of the above people read this email can you please let me know soon
whether or not you will be joining us in Perth as I need to get an idea of
final numbers for match tickets.

Cheers,

Marcus

  _____