Darrell didn't say that - he just told me about how he and few others were
banned - I filled in the waning populatity bit from what some others said. I
don't normally read forums (prefer offline mailing lists) - so my apologies
for jumping the gun there.

Anyway - the ozwolves forums was more just for wolves fans in Aus to
coordinate a bit - but it sounds like molmix is fine. There's still a
facebook group for australian wolves fans if people want to go on that...
and also nswolves, qldwolves etc etc. Looks like a lot of the club sites are
not so active these days with the advent of social networking. I noticed
that all the old favourites like Berlin Wolves etc are all pretty much
unmaintained sites now.

On a different topic I'm going to upload all my photos tonight - does anyone
know which tags people are using on flickr - or do we have a group setup?