From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of pcr...@contechengineering.com
Sent: Monday, 19 October 2009 3:13 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Everton review

I hate to sound like a broken record but until we get some class in the
middle of the park to feed the likes of Doyle and SEB we are going to
struggle to win these types of games. Everton were nothing special and
there for the taking, a bit more guile and composure with the final ball
to the front two and we could have scored 3 or 4 more. I really hope he
brings back Milijas and gives him another chance.

Best game I have seen from Hennessey in ages, seems like they have been
coaching / encouraging him to come for crosses. Did not make a mistake
all game in my opinion.

Zubar had a good debut alongside the excellent Craddock and Berra.
Elokobi is not up so standard as we have said before, at fault for the
Everton goal, nowhere near his man and just ball watching.

If we can get something from the Villa game I will be happy.

Sorry I won't be able to make it on Wednesday as I am down in Finley,
NSW and don't get back until 9pm.

Regards

Paul.