Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Everton review [sec=unclassified]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:01:55 +1000
From: lee.mor...@defence.gov.au
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com

That team isn't far off the mark

I'd like to see Kightly and Jarvis on the wings with
Milijas given a chance, despite what some others think I'm not 100% convinced
that Henry is good enough, however with two really quick wingers we might see
the best of Milijas. I'd like to see a real bruiser in midfield alongside him,
we haven't got anyone like that....a young version of Ince or Alex
Rae.

I'm not sure about Halford....are we playing him purely for
his long throw ins?

Was it Elokobi or Zubar that left the Everton player
unmarked for the goal?