From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of pcr...@contechengineering.com
Sent: Tuesday, 20 October 2009 8:25 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] Re: Everton review

I agree Steve, Mancienne at left back on Saturday will be MM's change to
the team. Ward is out for a few more weeks at least.

Castillo may well have more bite, but it is the lack of a killer final
ball that is hindering us at the moment. Castillo hasn't shown he has
this string to his bow yet. Milijas has in my opinion and should be
given another chance.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)