I agree Steve, Mancienne at left back on Saturday will be MM's change to the
team. Ward is out for a few more weeks at least.

Castillo may well have more bite, but it is the lack of a killer final ball
that is hindering us at the moment. Castillo hasn't shown he has this string
to his bow yet. Milijas has in my opinion and should be given another
chance.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific

ConTech (Sydney Office)