Anybody that signs Keogh, even on loan, should forever be banned from
managing our glorious club.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswol...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 18 October 2010 4:26 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [BTMO] Splinter Cell?

So we should sack Mick on the basis that Morgan has someone great in the
wings?  All I ask for is a couple of names.  The pool of qualified football
managers is not that vast and it's all conducted in public so who should it
be?

There's a fella at Cardiff called Jones.  He's a successful lower league
manager.  Maybe we should get him in.

On 18 October 2010 14:26, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>