Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  You happen to be right at the
moment but arguably haven't been right for the last four years as Wolves
have progressed from expectations of a Championship relegation battle to a
second season in the Premier League.

Paul Crowe's defection to BTMO is sexually motivated.  Who else is in the
"rush of applications" that you cite?

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!