Excellent idea.  Then no new homes will ever get built and my house will
escalate in value. I'll be able to move back to the UK and live off the rent
on my place.

It's not like you to have an idea that so favours those who have lots and
punishes those who have little but it's nice that you're finally coming
round.

--
Boo!  Thick Mick Out!