You've changed your argument there, but my point was  is that comparing
Wolves with those sides is specious reasoning.

In addressing your new argument, we have at the moment a team at the top of
the bottom quartile of the PL, which you admitted is where we should be with
the squad we have.  That we haven't spent more to get a bigger squad is not
Mick's fault.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.