I am now fully committed to the cause of getting Mick out now.
Really don't give a sh*t who replaces him: couldn't be any worse.
Think of those poor sods back home who work with WBA fans.

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 8:03 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [NSWolves] Wolves v Baggies [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED
A bit late.

Funny thing is, QPR would have done the same to us with 11 men

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is
subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have
received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and
delete the email.