From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 9:02 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Wolves v Baggies [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Well he's been sacked. You all got what you wanted

On 13/02/2012, at 7:02 PM, "Jeremy Tonks" <to...@hotkey.net.au> wrote:

Another sad watershed in my long Wolves hair shirt experience. I watched
this morning (and genuinely wished I hadn't). It is the first time I have
EVER watched Wolves and wished I hadn't.

Frankly it was embarrassing. Hennessy was the stand out (and he had one
clanger). Johnston hopefully  got an assist for one goal (he's in my fantasy
team L). What is MM trying to do to Fletcher and Miljas?

Nothing worked and we were woeful in the first half. Abysmal in the first
half. I hate to say it but we were actually better in the second and got
absolutely flogged.

There is no midfield and our defense is pathetic. I don't care if we had
Tevez and Ronaldo up front - they'd catch cold.

I'm not for changing managers - but I soon will be L

Matthew Leese makes very good sense in his lengthy email.