Wolves owner Steve Morgan says he wants Mick McCarthy to stay on as the
club's manager even if they are relegated.

"You never give the dreaded vote of confidence but Mick has been here for
five years and I don't believe you get any progress at all by chopping and
changing," said Morgan.

Steve Morgan - 18th May 2011 - trying to show how running a club as a
business will work this time when it has failed every other time.

--
Boo! Clipboard out!