We'll never know now for sure if MM would have saved us. Thats another of
SMs mistakes. Should have left MM in charge till the end of the season, so
we'd know, and then those who wanted him out could at least say he got us
relegated. SM has nicely left it so we can say he *could* have saved us,
and done better than TC. And MM is sitting there doing interviews now
saying we were only just on the fringe of the relegation zone when he was
sacked.

(Of course SM should have sacked him before the Jan transfer window, or at
least had a replacement lined up.)

--
Boo! Curbishley out!