I did say in response to Matt's question of "so anyone could run Man Utd
then?" that it needs someone who has some experience of football
management, which TC hasn't got.  As Moxey said, it's no job for a novice.

I think we'd have had a good chance of staying up with Mick.  We'd have had
a good chance of staying up with another experienced manager too.  As it is
we're almost certainly down and back to square one trying to fight our way
back in the Prem with the 15-20 other clubs who've been there before and
are trying to do the same.

Everyone that wanted him gone has to accept the consequences now.  And the
cult of mangerial change as the solution to all footballing problems
continues.

--
Boo! Curbishley out!