I installed the latest version of TeXLive 2003 (the so-called demo
version) and did the fmtutil and texhash bit.  When I ran a job for a
customer, texexec hung up at the point where a graphic was being
loaded. So I went back to last year's texlive in a terrible hurry.
That worked fine.

Earlier, when TeXLive 2003 was still in beta they left out texexec
altogether.

Has anyone else tried Context using graphics on TeXLive 2003? I hate
to report a bug to Tug if my experience is unique. OTOH if the iso
image is defective in some way I do need to let someone know pronto.

--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers